We aren’t a big business, so the easiest thing for us to use to process payments is PayPal. It’s pretty well known and so far has done a good job at protecting people’s information and being able to work with the website we have set up on our own. One of the nice features that PayPal created a few years back was the ability to use the service to make a payment without the need to create an account. Some of our customers have told us that they have had a hard time figuring out how to checkout without creating a paypal account, so to make that easier we created this page to show you how that’s done.
- Once you have placed all the items you want to order in your cart, go to your cart and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- There you will enter all your information for billing and shipping.
- Once that is complete you will see the button for “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Go ahead and click on that and you will be taken to the PayPal website so that you can complete payment.
- On both the mobile screen as well as the desktop screen you should see a link for “Pay with a debit/credit card, or PayPal credit”. Below are screenshots:
- Click the link for “Pay with a debit/credit card, or PayPal credit”.
- On that screen there will be an option for “Debit or credit card” or “PayPal Credit”.
- Click on “Debit or credit card” and you will be taken to a screen where you can just enter your billing details and complete the checkout.
If you have any problems with checking out, please let us know on the Contact Us page. Thank you!